Unlike home security where it may have been seen in the past as a luxury to have a security system, it is unfortunately a standard requirement when running a small business premises - purely because they are more prone to attack.
We’ve secured all types of small business premises: from corner shops, clothing boutiques, cafe’s, restaurants, hardware stores, and everything in between. We always work closely with our customers to design the best system to fit their needs and budget, combined with industry leading after service and competitive alarm monitoring rates.
We provide a full range of commercial security including:
- Intruder Alarms
- Access Control
- Fire Alarms
- 24 hour monitoring
- Maintenance (on contract)
Some questions we are often asked when designing a system
q. What kind of alarm equipment do you install?
Every alarm system has the same basic components, with the only differences being the number of each part you need and this obviously depends on the size of your premises. We use a few different brands of equipment - the same brands that we have been using for over 20 years. These are the best systems available and ensure we can stand over our systems for all budgets.
Every security system has the following parts:
- A control panel: the brains of the system
- Keypad: these can be both wired or wireless
- Sirens: these are for both inside and outside your premises, and can be wired or wireless
- Motion detectors: these are used to detect motion, and are the front line of your system. There are many types of beams including pet friendly, and many others.
- Point to point motion sensors: used typically in commercial yards - externally or internally. You can think of this like an invisible piece of string that triggers the alarm when broken.
- Break glass detectors: does exactly what it says on the tin :-)
- Window sensors: these are installed on your windows and detect vibration if your windows are hit or banged on.
- Smoke, Heat, and Carbon Monoxide alarms: these detect smoke and carbon monoxide, and can be used to alert fire services if necessary.
Q. DO YOU PROVIDE MONITORING?
Yes, we provide a 24 hour monitoring service, and you can learn more about this here.
Q. DO YOU PROVIDE MAINTENANCE?
Yes, we offer maintenance service on all systems, and you can learn more about this here.
q. Can I have different alarm codes for staff members?
In some cases you may want to monitor who is entering the premises and when, along with limiting access to certain areas. So yes, you can give different codes to different people.
Q. WHAT KIND OF CAMERAS DO YOU INSTALL?
We install High Definition and IP cameras to suit all situations. Based on consultation with our clients we then design the best system from the huge range or equipment available.
Unlike alarm systems, cameras have different ranges, views, are dependent on lighting and other factors, and because every premises is different we discuss each system with our customer individually.
Q. CAN I SEE THE CAMERAS ON MY SMARTPHONE?
Yes, this option is available providing there is adequate broadband internet access on-site.